HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS.

Monday, May 14, 2012

New Blogger Layout :D


After millions of years I already finish tweaking my layout! I really enjoy tweaking some layout and add different designs and everything. After adding and removing and adding and removing here's the product. Hihi :D

Awesome thanks to Leelou Blogs, I used her theme and I just add something to make it different. Leelou themes are really awesome! I want to give thanks RioRock of Deviantart for his cute noodle art (the one on the banner). Thanks ~senbei-luffy of Deviantarts for the awesome background of 'Find Me' section. And thanks to Dixie Allan for stacks of books clip art. Thank you very much because of your graphics I made my blog different and beautiful (yeah, it's beautiful for me xD). :))

No comments:

Post a Comment